All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Dec 6, 2010

Stamping fun

Finally had a little crafting time this weekend. These 2 cards were alot of fun to make.

The first is from My Favorite Things. This cute little princess would be great for cards, invitations or even gift wrap and tags.

This cute little lamb was alot of fun to make also. This stamp was from the Cat's Pajamas. It's another versatile stamp, fun for winter or several other occasions with it's several sentiments to select from in the set.

I used BoBunny paper on both cards from the line of A gift of love. Copics for coloring, Maya Road embellishments.

6 comments:

Steph said...

Cute cards! Love the first one.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the stamps! copics are just too fun and too addictive--great job!

Tammy said...

Yeah for weekend crafting time. I love the color combos on your cards. Very fun!

Unknown said...

Oh, I just LOVE the color combo! Gorgeous cards!

Tracy said...

Your cards are so adorable.
I haven't had the fun of trying copics yet. I have been colouring my images with sharpies, only problem is they don't have very many colours and they are very dark.

Melissa said...

Cute cards!
Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/