All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Dec 2, 2010

December Daily - reality style

Well, my album was all made in advance (I will take pics and post tomorrow). I was so excited yesterday to do our 1st "Event" for it....then all hell broke loose.

I found my Alice in Wonderland album (the one that cost me $65 to make) with a ranch dip lid on top of it...ruining an entire page. The child responsible went into a tirade first crying and by the time it was over telling me she hated me...lol!

There was no soda for my sweet husbands to pack in his lunch - heck, there was no meal either. I'll be honest...I got busy playing with friends and totally forgot to cook him something.

Child #2 had to work...so I felt bad to leave her out of the nights event, but in hindsight, she was probably the lucky one - haha!
We did eventually all calm down and around 9pm got the Advent stockings stuffed (by me) and all hung. This year Ivy will be odd numbers and Katie will be even.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, I love your garland!! Too cute!!
And I've been guilty about forgetting to make hubby dinner to take for lunch!! Oops!

Lisa Echerd said...

Some days it just doesn't pay to plan does it? The stockings look very cute.

Tracy said...

LOL, love your post title.
How true is that!

Your stocking garland advent calender is awesome.