All that I'm after is a LIFE full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with YOU!

Nov 14, 2010

Productive weekend

I've attended 2 crops in 48hours this weekend. Both were productive and fun.
The 1st crop was a 24 hr crop at a local church that I attend about 3-4 times annually. I worked on a 3rd tree to my Christmas set, I'll post photos when it is complete.

The 2nd crop was at the store I am an instructor at "Scrapper's Boutique". It is seldom that multiple workers get to attend AND work on their own personal projects. Seems as if we are always creating or prepping to the next class...lol...but that's fun too! The Cherie and myself worked on our December Daily albums. Adair was hard at work creating her next mini album, Lynn was finishing up some Christmas gifts, and Susan was making some fabulously cute card samples!

I finished (for now) the cover of my Dec. Daily album. I used the Prima Canvas album and painted it with the Jenni Bowlin cough syrup paint dauber. I then used a Hedi Swapp mask and added a flourish with silver metallic paint. Fabric thickers painted with Jennie Bowlin malted milk also and then stamped with black ink with flourishes.The flowers were made using this fun die "rolled flower" from My Favorite Things and just backed on black felt to help them stand out.

I also purchased some digital journal cards by Ali Edwards and photoshop colored them and printed them each on cardstock so they are ready to go. All I have left is designing the pages...nothing like saving the hardest for last (haha!)

3 comments:

Steph said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Love the cover of your December Daily.

Tracy said...

Your Dec. Daily is fantastic.

Sue Althouse said...

Sounds like a fun weekend - great Dec. Daily you've got started! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!